Friday, October 31, 2008

Vendor Feature: Wonderland Creations

Wonderland Creations makes the coolest hats. I was so excited when they decided to be a part of HHB. One of the best things is that they will me making custom hats right on the spot at the show!

All of Wonderland Creations Hats are made from anti-pill or polar fleece with embroidered details.

Here are pics of just a few of my favorites:



With cute hats like these what kid ( or adult) wouldn't want to wear them when it gets cool in Florida.

When I worked in Europe I wore a hat everyday and when I was back in April I did. I wish I was wearing one today cause it is 69 degrees at work so maybe I will have to buy one to add to my collection.

Since I have a HUGE noggin it is nice to see that they can adjust the hat size if you have a smaller or in my case larger head than 24 inches.

I am so looking forward to meeting Wonderland Creations at HHB next Sunday.

No comments: