Friday, October 17, 2008

Handmade Holiday Bazaar Shout Out

Atomic Holiday Bazaar is an uber hip totally rad craft spectacular held in Sarasota 3 years running now. Adrienne, the AHB organizer/promoter extraordinaire, gave us a shout out on her MySpace page... in her "as only Adreienne could put it way" (we luv ya girl!) check us out:

This is going to be a meaty piece of bloggy pie. My crafty ladies of Sew It's For You and Elle Belle have organized "Handmade Holiday Bazaar" on November 9th, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. at Fiberologie in St. Pete, Florida. I am hoping to cart my busy ass up to their shindiggy provided I can battle my way out of my house which is filled with thread, vintage clothing, half-made handbags, half-made D-I-Y kits, etc-crafty-f'in-cetera. It's that time of the year when the craft supplies just take over the house like black mold, it happens quickly and before I know it, I can't find the couch, my Ipod, nuthin, it's all covered up. If you've seen my cat, tell her I changed the litterbox and we're good to go now.

No comments: