Monday, October 20, 2008

The Fantabulous KittyCrossBones

Kittycrossbones us run by AmyLynn and in my book she is a superstar!!! I have been shopping at her store since May of 2007. She is s sponsor for HHB because she is responsible for printing up all of our fabulous postcards about HHB to give out all over town. She also completed this in a pretty short amount of time.

I am sure she is the person I have purchased from the most on etsy.

For me personally she has made my business cards ( did a brand new layout and all) mirrors,matchbook pads, buttons 1 and 1.25 inchers, and sitckers for my shop.
Her quality of product scannot be surpassed and I am always telling people how great she is. She is a delight to work with and have the highest standards of service. All of her items are full-color vibrant products that can compete and win with the big box stores.
These are her 2.25 inch custom mirrors. I love the ones she made for me with my logo.
I ordered 500 of these stickers and I put them on my packages and seal my items in tissue paper with them

These are the 1.25 inch buttons and I think I ordered 500 the last time.



The more you order the bigger discount you get. I have found out more is better than less because if you do a lot of shows a sticker is a pretty cheap way to promote yourself...




These little matchbook pads were my most recent purchase and I love them!
Stop byKittycrossbones and check her out. She is a sweet girl and I am always so pleased to receive anything she makes for me..I promise you will be too!

No comments: