Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Featured Vendor: The Kacz Collection

I met Christine of The Kacz Collection at my first ever show. Her booth was right next to mine and I fell in love with a brown and turquoise purse with a Paris theme and a scooter purse. We did a couple of shows together last year and I am so happy she is going to be a part of HHB.

I am thinking she may have some of her holiday themed bags for HHB. She has expanded her line from bags, scarves and jewelry to include cool ties, headbands and other accessories.



This stylish Alexander Henry Print bag is perfect for anyone who loves an animal print.

This is a great gift for anyone who lives in Florida and loves to be outside. These cool ties help you keep cool in the hot days and are reusable and only $6.99.

This is for your friend or family member who is a pet lover. These dogs are adorable.

The Kacz Collection has so much more to offer so swing by her booth at HHB and check everything out!

No comments: