Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Featured Vendor: Real Rasperries

In checking out Real Raspberries for this piece I saw that she has two shops. She has a shop on etsy(the linked one above) and another shop.

Michele sells a variety of all natural, organic, bath salts and scrubs, scented flower bouquets and natural soaps.

I know from my own concoctions that lavender is a natural stress reducer and is good to help you sleep. This soap below would be great for nighttime baths.


What a wonderful scent, Cranberry Pomegranate soap to get you ready for the holidays.


I know that I love to take baths and bat salts are so relaxing. These Creme Brulee salts were made in honor Michele's sons favorite desert.


So stop by and say hi to Micheleat her spot on November 9th

2 comments:

"RealRaspberries.Etsy.com" said...

I cant wait till this Holiday Bazaar! Everyone is so talented and creative!! See you there!!!! Thanks !!

Michele

sewitsforyou said...

We can't wait either!!