Friday, October 31, 2008

Featured Vendor: Kreepy Kids

Kreepy Kids is the sister store to Fallen Fey and Snappy Knees. In this etsy store you will find fantastic prints, shirts and other items that will embody famous people. there is an entire Wizard of Oz Collection or how about the 80's band people.

The versatility with being able to choose what Kreepy Kid goes on what item is great!

Here are some of the ones I want for my house. I guess with my computer being broken the last thing I need is a screen cleaner but I could use it as a pin cushion..

The tin man print from the wizard of Oz.
Siouxie from Siouxie and the Banshees print.
Computer screen cleaners with the Kreepy Kids on one side.

The newest item in their shop is edible sheet transfers with any of the 135 Kreepy Kids on it and you can put them on your own cupcakes or cookies at home. How cool is that?

So stop by Kreepy Kids booth at HHB. They will be with Fallen Fey and Snappy Knees too.

No comments: