Thursday, October 16, 2008

Featured Vendor: Modern Bird

Laura over at Modern Bird has beautifully crafted and delicate jewelry pieces. In stock in her etsy store are rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces or if you need something special you can always contact her for a special order.

You may recognize this piece below from out postcard we sent all of the vendors. It is made with oxidized silver and is called "Mama Bird".


I love this fun little necklace. I am going to have to add it to my wishlist of things I want from the show. It has 3 silver charms on it, a peace symbol, a heart and a leaf. Simplicity at it's best.



I was trying to figure out what to pick for my last item and I had to pick this because it is beautiful but the name made me chuckle a bit "Turtle with a flower on her bum." My husband is from England and his entire family still lives there and I have picked up saying bum so hence the smile.
.

I am looking forward to meeting Laura and I am sure she is looking forward to meeting all of you! So take a gander at Laura's booth on November 9th!

No comments: