Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Featured Vendor: Unique Concepts

Unique Concepts is run by Robert Freeman. He draws all original art and then he makes prints of his illustrations and sells a variety of them in his etsy shop. I love being able to get affordable art.

What grabbed me when I first looked at his site were his Holiday Cards. He can take any of his print images and turn them int o a set of cards. The pricing for the cards is below which is way cheaper for an "original" card than what you would find at Hallmark or Target.

Six(6) one design in 5½ x 4¼ for $1.25 each or $7.50
Six(6) assorted designs in 5½ x 4¼ for $1.50 each or $9.00
Six(6) of one design in 5 x 7 for $1.50 each or $9.00
Six(6) assorted designs in 5 x 7 for $1.75 each or $10.50



This illustration reminded me of the retro Christmas scene you would see in 50's magazines.

Every holiday I always have people I am not sure what they celebrate, especially some of my clients, this card set encompasses all of the major winter holidays.

What a great print for a cooking party set of invites for for a chef to hang in their kitchen.

Stop by and order a set!


1 comment:

Mila said...

Thank you so much for recognizing diversity!
Mila