Sunday, September 21, 2008

Call for Crafters

We're looking for edgy, interesting, amusing crafts and crafters for the Handmade Holiday Bazaar. If that's you, check out the vendor info app hold harmless doc by clicking on the little green link of that same name just under the picture of it in the right margin. If you'd like to submit an app you can either request one by emailing handmadeholidaybazaar@gmail.com or following these directions to download it from scribd:

- Once you're viewing the document on the scribd website, click on the drop down arrow on the download button at the top of the document.
-Select Microsoft Word (.doc)
- enter your scribd username and password or sign up for a free account (it really is quick and easy)
- Complete the app (be sure to fill out all 3 pages!)
- email your completed app to handmadeholidaybazaar@gmail.com

3 comments:

Athena's Armoury said...

I am really looking forward to this event! I gave it a little love in my blog today, too.

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

Thank you so much for your visit and invite :) I'm super interested but I'm afraid its a bit to far for me (I'm in north Florida) *pouts* Wish I could be there!

sewitsforyou said...

well maybe next time Cat.